The Box Office for the Schorr Family Firehouse Stage is run out of our Administrative Offices on the second floor of 67 Broad Street in Johnson City. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The phone number is 607.772.2404, ext. 301. On show days, we move to the Firehouse several hours before the performance. The phone number at the Firehouse is 607.798.0627.
Event tickets may be purchased on this site by following the links in each event listed. Online sales shut off 1 hour before each event. If you have purchased tickets online and have any questions or concerns, please contact the Box Office. If you have purchased tickets and have lost them, please contact the Box Office Manager, Kellie Powell, at 607.772.2404, ext. 301.
Following, please find our Box Office Rules:
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of purchase.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- A “Senior” is someone who is 65 years of age or older.
- A “Child” is someone under 12 years of age.
- A “Student” is a full-time high school or college student.
- A “Group” is considered to be more than 10 people for an event. Group discounts may be available.
- If you need any special accommodations, please notify the Box Office at least 12 hours in advance.
- In the event of inclement weather or other emergency, and an event needs to be canceled, we will notify all those for whom we have contact information. We will also post any cancellation on the website.