2020 $10,000 Raffle
And the Winners Are…
Goodwill Theatre Inc., a nonprofit 501(c)(3), is a tax-exempt organization under state and federal laws. Goodwill Theatre is conducting the $10,000 Raffle as a way to raise funds for the Goodwill Theatre’s Schorr Family Firehouse Stage productions and programming. The official rules and regulations are set forth below. By purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- $100 per ticket.
- No limit on the number of tickets purchased by an individual.
- More than one name can be on a single ticket.
- Raffle purchase is for chance and is not tax-deductible.
- No refunds on raffle ticket purchases.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of raffle tickets purchased. A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold.
- Physical ticket stubs will be mailed to your address.
- All prizes will be subject to federal tax withholding in accordance with the requirements of Federal law.
- No raffle tickets will be sold after November 30, 2020.
- Goodwill Theatre Inc., is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, or mutilated entries.
- Goodwill Theatre Inc., Board of Directors are eligible to win if they purchase tickets.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions for cash or other prizes are permitted by winners.
RAFFLE SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:
- Drawing to be held on December 1, 2020, via Facebook Live, between 5:30-7:30 p.m. The recording of the Live will take place at The Schorr Family Firehouse Stage. To watch please visit https://www.facebook.com/firehouse.stage/
- 1st drawn winner receives a $10,000 cash prize. 2nd drawn winner receives a $2,500 cash prize. 3rd drawn winner receives $1000 cash prize. 4th drawn winner receives a $500 gift card to The Goldsmith. 5th drawn winner receives a $500 gift card to Mirabito. 6th drawn winner receives a $500 gift card to Hanks for Her, 7th drawn winner receives a $500 gift card to Ellis Brothers. 8th drawn winner receives a $500 gift card to Sall-Stearns. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for a cash value.
- Winners will be announced by ticket number.
- Winners will be contacted by phone and email.
- Raffle winning numbers will be posted online at goodwilltheatre.net.