SFFS Guest Code of Conduct
SCHORR FAMILY FIREHOUSE STAGE
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
All Schorr Family Firehouse Stage (SFFS) guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior disregarding the code of conduct as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest by Johnson City Police.
Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Standing on chairs/seats/tables/platforms.
- Drunk, intoxication or disorderly conduct.
- Fighting or challenging others to fight.
- Interference with the event or participants of the event in any way.
- Throwing, tossing or discharging any object.
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words and gestures.
- Harassing, taunting or using offensive language against the performers, other guests or staff.
- Disturbing other patrons’ enjoyment of the event.
- Failing to comply with facility personnel.
- Violating SFFS rules, regulations and policies.
- Violating any local, state or federal laws.
SFFS management reserves the right to deny entry or eject patrons from the facility including guests displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by the event management.